NOW HIRING: Part-Time Kitchen Assistant
Working under the head chef, you will be required to ensure the kitchens and restaurant continue to operate effectively.
The role is part-time and the hours are flexible. For example, we can agree your hours to suit a school schedule. No experience is required and all training is provided.
Key responsibilities include:
- Ensuring the food preparation areas are clean and hygienic
- Washing utensils and dishes and making sure they are stored appropriately
- Preparing certain ingredients
- Sorting, storing and distributing ingredients
- Disposing of rubbish
- Cleaning the food preparation equipment, floors and other kitchen tools or areas
The skills required are:
- Understanding the importance of health and hygiene
- A great team player
- The ability to listen and learn
To apply, please send your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org